Why Learning Matters Indy?
Learning Matters Indy offers private tutoring for students of all ages and abilities in a wide variety of disciplines.
Did you know that every 3rd grader in Indiana must now take the IREAD3 standard exam to continue onto 4th grade?
Upcoming Testing Dates:
IREAD3: March 19th
ISTEP: March 5-14th (Grades 3-8)
Our highly qualified and caring tutors are ready to come alongside your child to coach, instruct, and encourage in:
- K-12 core academic requirements (math, reading, science, language arts, English, social studies, English as a Second Language, etc.)
- Research and writing
- Time management and organization skills
- Independent study skills (learning how to learn)
- Standardized test prep (ISTEP, GRE, SAT, ACT, etc.)
- Assistance with all projects and homework
In addition to covering academic subject matter, our tutors will take time to:
- Identify the student's displayed (as well as their perceived) academic strengths and weaknesses
- Identify learning styles and provide strategies for capitalizing on those styles
- Promote confidence the student can take back into the classroom
- Help foster a life-long love of learning by coaching students on how to teach themselves